- Townhouse Owners Association.
- Walking distance to JMU.
- Resident and guest parking only.
- All vehicles must have current license and registration and be in working order.
- Illegally parked vehicles will be towed. JL Towing 540-434-4448
- No pets allowed.
- Unit lawn and gravel bed maintenance is provided.
- City curbside recycling pickup on Fridays.
- Bins must be put on the Reservoir Street curb by the 1111 building between 4 PM Thursdays and 7 AM Fridays. Bins need to be picked up before 7 AM on Saturday.
- Dumpsters are provided for resident trash only. Residents are responsible large item disposal.
- Snow removal services are provided for the parking lots and sidewalks after two inches of snow.
- Snow services will wait until snowfall has stopped before beginning for events of two to ten inches.
- Snow services will be provided multiple times for events of more than ten inches. Expect delays for unusually large accumulations.
- Ice melt will be applied as deemed necessary.
Owners are responsible for the following:
- Keeping the unit exterior free of trash, cigarette butts, and storage items.
- Windows, doors, and screens.
- Must be properly installed and maintained.
- Property maintenance
- All unit mechanical systems.
- Interior maintenance.
- All exterior changes must be approved before work is begun.
Association Owner Assessments:
- $130 per month.
- Payments are due on the first of each month.
- Payments must be delivered to the Association office.
- College Station Owners Association, 202 North Liberty Street Suite 101, Harrisonburg VA 22802
- Assessments cover the following expenses:
- Trash removal.
- Common area maintenance.
- Parking lot maintenance.
- Community lights.
- Building exterior maintenance.
- Lawn and gravel bed maintenance.
- Snow removal.
- State licensing and insurance.
MyPOA.com community management provides:
- Community information
- Community inspections.
- Rules enforcement.
- Association financial management.
- Association organization management.